Buy Free Fire 530 + 53 Diamonds Direct Top Up:
Garena Free Fire Diamond is the game currency. Buy 530 + 53 Free Fire Diamonds and It is allow you to upgrade the membership and also purchase in-game items such as weapons skins, clothes, parachutes, crates and many more.
The Gamers Mall Top up Free Fire Diamonds at a very cheap price and super fast delivery. Buy Garena Free Fire Diamonds is a very easy process, you need to just provide Free Fire Player ID and Name. Now Top Up Free Fire 530 + 53 Diamonds low price using our 100+ Local and International payment channel. Our Service is Open 24/7 and we Guaranteed satisfactory top up service.
- Garena Free Fire – 530 + 53 Diamonds (Direct Top Up)
- Please enter your Player ID & Character Name correctly to avoid Diamond top-up delay.
- Only Player ID & Character Name is needed for Garena Free Fire Diamond top-up.
- You may stay logged in throughout the transaction, once the top-up is done, you will receive the Diamonds in your Garena Free Fire account.
If you don’t download the Garena Free Fire apps then download it right now from the below links:
What’s New on Garena Free Fire:
- New Character – A124
- New 4v4 Mode – Clash Squad
- Added a DJ booth and a dance floor on the Spawn Island.
- Repair Kit is now available in rank mode.
- Hot Zone is now available in rank mode.
- Graphics optimization for Bermuda.
- Damage output for Toxic Zone reduced.
- New log in, lobby, and loading screen.
- In-game auto pickup optimization.
- New settings available for custom rooms.
- Mysterious walls appeared in Classic – Bermuda.
- Fixed the Crouch-headshot bug.
About Garena Free Fire:
Garena Free Fire is a survival shooter game like PUBG available on mobile. There are many options to play Free Fire games like “10 minutes (50 players), Four man squad”. For the 10-minute game play option it will places you to servive on a island where you need to fight against 49 other players to win the match. Free Fire Players freely choose their starting point in the map with their parachute, and aim to stay in the safe zone for as long as possible.