Google Play gift cards can be used to pay for apps, music, and more. We provide cheap price and best deals to Buy Google Cards using Visa/Master Card, Bitcoin, Webmoney and Local payment channel.
Google Play Cards has region lock system so be careful that you select correct region that you want to buy and your google payment profile was in the same country/region.
How to Avoid Google Play Gift Card Scams:
Scammers are out there trying to steal your gift card, and oftentimes, these scammers will use your lack of knowledge to trick you into handing over your gift card’s information. We’re seeing this with fake IRS scams.
These scams try to trick people into thinking that they can pay their taxes with a gift card.
The IRS doesn’t allow this, but people don’t know that. Instead, people are just handing over their information willingly, thinking that they’re paying off their tax debt. Primarily older people fall for these scams, but we’re also seeing younger people falling for them.
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has issued a warning about these scams, which in the first 9 months of 2018, caused losses of $53 million.
And more and more people are being tricked.
The number of people that have submitted fraud reports indicating that a gift card was used in a scam rose 270% from 7% in 2015 to 26% in 2018.
Google Play gift cards are great, and since they’re offered by one of the world’s biggest companies, they also come with great support and a lot of new items you can buy each week. If you need a Google Play gift card, get a $100 Google Play Gift Card (US) for only $99 here.
How to redeem a Google Play gift card:
- Open the Google Play Store app that came pre-installed on your phone — or the Google Play website on a computer.
- Tap your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions.
- Tap Redeem gift code.
- Enter the 16-digit code found under the SCRATCH TO REVEAL CODE strip on the back of your physical gift card or in your digital gift card’s email.
- If you have a physical gift card, you can tap Scan gift card to take a picture of the revealed code rather than having to peck it in yourself.
- Tap Redeem.
- Tap Confirm to confirm the account you want to redeem the gift card to.
- Tap Not now to exit the redemption menu.
Once the gift card has been redeemed, you can use it to buy apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books. As a reminder, the Google Play Store is different from the Google Store: Google Play gift cards cannot be used to purchase physical products from the Google Store.