Services (as defined below) rendered by The Gamers Mall are subjected to these Terms of Service with exclusion of any other terms and conditions stipulated or referred to by you, the Customer. You acknowledge that you are aware of the contents of and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. Any new features, upgrades, variations or new packages which are added to the current Service shall also be subject to these Terms of Service. The Gamers Mall reserves the to right at its absolute and sole discretion to vary, modify, delete, update or suspend these Terms of Service (or any part thereof) without prior notice to you. As such, you understand and acknowledge that it is your duty to review these Terms of Service on a regular basis.
Should you breach any of these Terms of Service, The Gamers Mall shall have the exclusive sole and absolute right to terminate, discontinue or withdraw the provision of the Service to you. In the event of a breach by you, The Gamers Mall reserves its right to pursue any remedy or relief in so far as permitted by law, which includes but is not limited to injunction, damages and/or specific performance.
The Services are provided by The Gamers Mall Sdn Bhd, located at 69, Jalan Raja Omar, Taman Ria Jaya, 32000 Sitiawan, Perak, Malaysia.
Description of the Service
- The services provided by The Gamers Mall are made available and is accessible via this website.
- You understand and accept that your use (whether in the manner stipulated or otherwise) of the Service is at your own risk.
- The services currently provided by The Gamers Mall include but
shall not be limited to the following (the “Service”):-
- the Power-Leveling Service;
- any other service made available by The Gamers Mall from time to time.
- You must be 18 years or older to use the Service. Parental consent is needed or involvement shall be required in the event that you have not attained the age of 18.
- You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process. All information provided by you shall be true, accurate, current and complete.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are solely and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. The Gamers Mall cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- The Gamers Mall reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time. The Gamers Mall shall not be liable to you or any third parties should The Gamers Mall exercise our right to modify, suspend or terminate the Service or any part thereof.
- The Gamers Mall reserve the right to refuse to provide the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness of particular purpose.
- You expressly understand and agree that The Gamers Mall shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, or damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.
- In no event shall The Gamers Mall or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys´ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party or your use of the Service and/or our site.
- The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because The Gamers Mall have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and accept that The Gamers Mall is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (“Content”), advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. As such, you also acknowledge and accept that The Gamers Mall does not and is not obligated to examine, evaluate or screen any of these external resources and does not warrant or endorse any of the information, content, offers or claims of these third parties. You further acknowledge and agree that The Gamers Mall shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- You agree not to alter, modify, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by The Gamers Mall.
- All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and icons (collectively “Trademarks”) displayed on our site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of The Gamers Mall and others. Nothing contained in our site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any Trademark displayed on our site without the written permission of The Gamers Mall or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on our site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on our site, or any other content on our site, is strictly prohibited.
- The entire content of this site which consists of inter alia text, video (of any format, streaming or otherwise), audio clips (of any format, streaming or otherwise), data assemblages, graphics, logos, buttons, icons and any software (the “Site Content”) is proprietary to The Gamers Mall or its content provider or other third parties and is protected under international and domestic copyright laws. The arrangement and / or compilation of the Site Content is proprietary to The Gamers Mall and is protected under international and domestic copyright laws.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including but not limited to threats of abuse or retribution and defamatory statements) of any The Gamers Mall customer, The Gamers Mall employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- The failure of The Gamers Mall to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and The Gamers Mall and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and The Gamers Mall (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at The Gamers Mall dot com.
YOU AGREE not to use the Service to:
- upload, post (including but not limited to attachments), email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any rights of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, and any regulations having the force of law;
- stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in the above paragraphs.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE that The Gamers Mall may or may not screen or pre-screen Content, but that The Gamers Mall and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to screen, pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, The Gamers Mall and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates these Terms of Service or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by The Gamers Mall or submitted to The Gamers Mall in all other parts of the Service.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, consent and agree that The Gamers Mall may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- enforce these Terms of Service;
- respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties;
- respond to your requests for customer service; or
- protect the rights, property or personal safety of The Gamers Mall, its users and the public.
YOU UNDERSTAND that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve:
- transmissions over various networks; and
- changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
YOU UNDERSTAND that the Service and software embodied within the Service may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by The Gamers Mall and/or content providers who provide content to the Service. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Service. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
Payment and Acceptance of Service
- In consideration of the provision of the Service made available by The Gamers Mall, payment monies in the currency specified, in accordance with the prevailing exchange rate (the “Price”), shall be made by you to The Gamers Mall in the manner specified and made available to you.
- Unless credit terms have been expressly agreed to by The Gamers Mall, payment for the Service shall be made in full before the performance of the Service.
- The Gamers Mall reserves the right to deny payments from suspicious buyers. In the event that an order or payment is tagged as being suspicious, delivery of item(s) will be delayed until The Gamers Mall can successfully verify its legitimacy, be it by phone or a request for verifying information. The determination of what amounts to suspiciousness shall be at the sole and absolute discretion of The Gamers Mall. You acknowledge and accept that under the laws of certain jurisdiction, The Gamers Mall may be obligated to report any suspicious transactions to the relevant authorities.
- Unless you notify The Gamers Mall to the contrary on the day of delivery and such notification is confirmed by email, the Service shall be deemed to have been accepted by you as being in good order and in accordance with the terms and conditions under which the Service is offered by The Gamers Mall.
- You undertake to make all payments promptly and in accordance with any rules, regulation or guidelines issued by The Gamers Mall from time to time and shall not be entitled to withhold payment of all or any of the Price.
- All sales and/or transactions are final. Products and services that have been delivered are strictly non-refundable.
Modifications and Termination of Service
- You acknowledge that The Gamers Mall reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that The Gamers Mall will not be liable (either expressly or impliedly) to you or to any third party in damages, compensation, costs or otherwise under any written law, common law or legal theory for such modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- The Price listed for the Service or for any other services that is provided by The Gamers Mall on or through this website shall be subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- The Gamers Mall shall not be liable (either expressly or impliedly) to you or to any third party in damages, compensation, costs or otherwise under any written law, common law or legal theory for the change in the prices listed.
Registered names and trademarks are the copyright and property of their respective owners. All items are the sole property of their respective owners.
General Power-Leveling Disclaimer
- The Power-Leveling Service is provided by The Gamers Mall to temporary access your account and character in attempt to maximize levels gained per hour.
- The purchase of a Power-Leveling package by you shall require you to deposit your account together with the relevant information in order to operate your account for the purposes of the Service. Your account will be safe with us as The Gamers Mall take data security very seriously. The Gamers Mall use encryption, firewalls and other technology and security procedures to help protect the accuracy and security of your personal information and prevent unauthorized access or improper use. For example, you will note that while using some features of the The Gamers Mall’ web site you will need to submit a password or some other type of authenticating information.
- Gold accumulated throughout the leveling process shall be retained in your character’s inventory. Non-upgradeable items will be vendored or auctioned off to fund the leveling process. As a general rule, loot distribution works exactly like how it would with any group you play with. Should an upgrade drop, your character will have first dibs or roll if there are multiple needs. Often when power-leveling, your character will be grouped with other levelers. In event of a greed drop, the item will be sold for gold and the profit shared amongst the group.
- During the performance of the Power-Leveling Service, you may at any time submit a request which shall specify the duration of your intended use, to The Gamers Mall to use your account to play the relevant game (“requesting play-time”). The Gamers Mall shall immediately temporarily suspend the Power-Leveling Service for the stipulated duration and relinquish the account to you. When you have finished your use of your account, you may then return the account to The Gamers Mall who will then continue with the performance of the Power-Leveling Service.
- You acknowledge and accept that the maximum duration of which The Gamers Mall will suspend the Power-Leveling Service in a request for play-time shall be stipulated from time to time by The Gamers Mall and a notice of which shall be posted on the website at the relevant page. You further acknowledge and accept that should you exceed the maximum duration stipulated by The Gamers Mall, The Gamers Mall will have the right to terminate or discontinue, with a 24 hour notice to you, the performance of the Power-Leveling Service that was purchased by you. The Gamers Mall shall not be expressly or impliedly liable to you or any third party in damages, compensation, costs or otherwise under any written law, common law or legal theory for such termination or discontinuance.
- However, you understand and accept that by requesting play-time during the performance of the Power-Leveling Service will extend the duration of the power-leveling service and compensation requests for late completion or refund for levels gained during your play-time will not be entertained.
General Power-Leveling Terms of Service
- Your character will not be used to steal, harass, cause grief or involve itself in anything improper that will tarnish the reputation of your character.
- Screen shots of your character and bank are taken before and after a power-leveling service for quality assurance purposes. Should you retrieve your account before screen shots are taken, The Gamers Mall are unable to entertain any complaints.
- The provision of the Power-Leveling Service is private and confidential. Power-Leveling packages are provided as is and any additional requests or variations to the packages (the “Variation”) may be entertained. However, you acknowledge that The Gamers Mall are under no obligation (expressly or otherwise) to fulfil or perform the Variation. Should the Variation appear substantial in The Gamers Mall´ sole and absolute opinion, extra charges, terms or conditions may be levied on the same, but The Gamers Mall shall always notify you of such extra charges, terms or conditions before the performance of the Variation. If you are not agreeable to the extra charges, terms or conditions levied (or any part thereof), the Variation (or the relevant part) shall be treated for all intents and purposes as withdrawn.
- You understand and acknowledge that the stated “estimated time of delivery” (“ETD”) is only estimation and may not accurately reflect the actual time taken to complete the performance of the selected Power-Leveling Service. You further understand and accept that any Variation shall automatically result in an extension of the time specified to the extent required to complete the performance of the said Power-Leveling Service. However, The Gamers Mall take the ETD seriously and shall endeavour to complete the Power-Leveling Service selected within the ETD.
- All sales or transactions are final and should you request that the performance of the Power-Leveling Service be terminated at any time before the completion of the performance, The Gamers Mall shall if it deems fit provide a refund at an amount that is in the opinion of The Gamers Mall reasonably reflecting the unperformed portion of the Power-Leveling Service after deducting any relevant overhead charges and processing fees.
- The Gamers Mall strongly suggest a brand new account is used for the purposes of the the Power-Leveling Service to avoid any unpredictable or accidental incidents to existing accounts. Should an existing account be used for the Power-Leveling Service, The Gamers Mall shall limit its access to the character in the existing account specified by you for the performance of the Power-Leveling Service (the “Selected Character”)and shall only be responsible for the performance of the Power-Leveling Service on Selected Character”).
- The Gamers Mall warrants that it shall exercise its utmost care in the performance of the Power-Leveling Service on the Selected Character to ensure that the performance of the said Service meets with the specifications offered by The Gamers Mall. You understand and accept that this warranty is limited to the performance of the Power-Leveling Service on the Selected Character and does not extend to the other characters contained in the account or any other aspect of the account and any acts that is not specified in the Power-Leveling Service package.
- Should an existing account be subjected to the Power-Leveling Service, you are obliged to provide ample slots for the storage of items gained throughout the leveling process as the Power-Leveling Service requires ample space in the inventory of the character to store items that is useful for the performance of the Power-Leveling Service.
- Should an existing account be leveled, you acknowledge and accept that The Gamers Mall shall have no obligations and is not under a duty to ensure the contents of the inventory of the Selected Character and that you are fully responsible for the Selected Character’s belongings and The Gamers Mall will not be liable should there be any issues. However, without prejudice, The Gamers Mall will work do its best to take care of your account and see it safely through the leveling process.
- YOU AGREE THAT ARE NOT to access your account, retrieve your password, log into the game or modify the information including inter alia the access information during the performance of the Power-Leveling Service by The Gamers Mall to avoid unnecessary issues or complications that might arise due to multiple logging in patterns. If there is a need to log into your account or you intend to request for play-time, you accept that you will contact us or submit the request for play-time as stipulated above, and The Gamers Mall will guide you through the correct process.
- The Gamers Mall will to the best of its abilities ensure that no programs or macros that will corrupt or adversely affect the digital integrity of your account during the performance of the Power-Leveling Service. . The Gamers Mall warrants that it will never misuse the Selected Character for its own interest while your account is with us. The Gamers Mall warrants that it will treat every account with honor and integrity while leveling and will never degrade or dishonor the Selected Character. The Gamers Mall further warrants that it will attempt to minimize all communications so as not to attract unnecessary attentions while leveling your character. You acknowledge and accept that the foregoing warranties by The Gamers Mall is limited to the scope and specifications enumerated in the Power-Leveling Service package selected and paid for by you.
- All items, equipments and ingame currencies will not be tempered with as long as it doesn’t interfere with the leveling process. All drops and items gain during leveling process will remain in the account. The Gamers Mall will take full control of your character’s leveling pattern and The Gamers Mall will bear no responsibilities to the changes made.
- Orders will be delivered in the soonest time possible. However, delays do happen under rare circumstances due to reasons beyond our control (for example: server maintenance and servers down time).
- Once your order is done, The Gamers Mall will inform you via online chat, phone call or send you a confirmation email together with the password to your account and it is your responsibility to change the password to your account.
- Should there be any unsatisfactory issues, you are welcomed to talk to us and The Gamers Mall will work our best to fix it to your satisfaction. All issues should be addressed to us within a 24 hours time frame from the date and time of delivery else all delivered orders will be deem as accepted with complete satisfaction. All issues should be submitted together with proves of a before/after/present screenshots and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to speed up the process. Do understand that without such information, The Gamers Mall would not be able to investigate into the issue and The Gamers Mall might not be able to cater to your satisfactions.
- You are welcomed to leave positive or negative remarks as The Gamers Mall always strive to provide the best service to our customers. Your Satisfaction is Our Motivation. Happy Gaming.